A slip on sheer cami top in a floral devoré velvet - the Odette is a vibe. She's 90's chic with minimal tie up straps. Wear with the Bea Skirt and layer the Anais top for a more covered look.
- Straight neck camisole top
- Relaxed fit
- Slip on style, no zip
- Bias cut
- Adjustable thin straps, which tie at back
- Sheer fabric
- No lining
- Devoré burn out velvet in black, featuring original ‘Cosmos Devoré’, designed by Réalisation
- Perfectly paired as a set with our ‘Bea’ skirt in Cosmos Devoré
- Sizing is considered standard, but due to the delicate nature of the fabric if you are between sizes, we would suggest sizing up
Our Dreamgirl: Yara 5'9 wears S and Fia 5'6 wears XS.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
20% Silk, 80% Viscose burn-out Velvet
Dry Clean Only
Do not iron, only steam from back side if needed
Delicate fabric, please take extra care
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in our core silk and viscose blend velvet, with a speciality burn-out devoré design. The fine silk chiffon that is left behind in the devoré is delicate, so extra care should be taken when wearing.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Odette camisole is considered true to size. Due to the delicate nature of the fabric if you are in between sizes, we suggest you size up. Please consider the guide and your individual body type when choosing your size.
Need some help? Send us an email