A devoré floral sheer velvet, layered over black silk. Two layers of fabric giving you the perfect coverage and amount of sheer, making the Bea just sexy enough. The bias cut skirt with no zip is the perfect pull on item with a small frill detail around the waist for a little bit extra. With a length that suits a variety of Dreamgirls - taller, it hits just below the knee, and for all you petite Dreamgirls the Bea hits will fall mid shin. We suggest the full look - pairing with the Odette Cami and the Anaïs Shirt. Or for a more casual vibe, all you need is one of our essential Baby Tanks.
- 3/4 length slip style skirt
- Elasticated waistband, with contrasting ruffle trim detail
- Fully lined, with silk georgette
- No zip
- Devoré burn out velvet in black, featuring original ‘Cosmos Devoré’, designed by Réalisation
- Perfectly paired as a set with our ‘Anaïs’ top or ‘Odette’ camisole in Cosmos Devoré
- Sizing is considered standard, but due to the delicate nature of this fabric if you are between sizes, we would suggest sizing up
Our Dreamgirl: Fia 5'6 wears an XS.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
Body: 20% Silk, 80% Viscose burn-out Velvet
Lining: 100% Silk Georgette
Dry Clean Only
Do not iron, only steam from back side if needed
Delicate fabric, please take extra care
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Bea skirt is considered true to size. Due to the delicate nature of this fabric, if you are in between sizes, we recommend the larger size.
Need some help? Send us an email