DO YOU SHIP GLOBALLY?
Yes we do! We offer international shipping to all destinations.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Each order is charged at a flat rate of $15 USD for standard shipping and $29 USD for express shipping.
Our shipping price is a flat rate regardless of location or how many pieces you order.
We are currently offering free standard shipping on orders over $300 USD.
*Please note: Shipping costs are exclusive of any import tax or customs duties which may be payable on delivery. European & Canadian customers should be aware of import taxes and duties. For more information see below.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
1) Standard Shipping: 4-7 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
2) Express International Shipping: 2-4 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
3) Non-metro locations & Russia: 10-14 business days. Order will be sent via EMS postal service. Express shipping to these locations is not available.
4) The United Kingdom & Ireland: 10-14 business days. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
5) EU: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden: 10-16 business days, depending on location. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
Note: There can be occasional customs or courier delays which may affect your delivery timeframe, these unfortunately are beyond our control. Please ensure your delivery address is attended during business hours to ensure you are able to accept delivery of your package. We cannot deliver to PO boxes. In most cases a signature will be required on delivery to confirm that the package has been received.
HOW LONG AFTER PLACING MY ORDER WILL IT BE SHIPPED?
Please allow 1-2 working days from when your order is first placed for the warehouse to pick and pack your order for shipping. Our cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3 PM, (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday - Friday.
Orders placed after the daily cut off or on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Northern Hemisphere customers this may mean that you are a day behind our team due to time zone differences. Please take note of this when considering delivery timeframes, especially for express orders.
UK orders will be shipped within 3 days of placing the order.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
Once your order has been shipped, we send you an email containing a tracking number, which allows you to easily track the progress of your order. Please allow 48-hours from the time your order is first placed, until tracking information is made available, and your order status is changed to 'Shipped'. As we ship orders Monday - Friday AEST, tracking details can only be supplied on weekdays.
Your order will be marked with the status 'Order Received' or 'Awaiting Pick Up' until tracking details have been supplied to us by the courier. Your order status is changed to 'Shipped' until after the package is already in transit.
Please note: For orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, tracking details will not be made available until the parcels have arrived into the UK. However, your order status will be updated top shipped, once your order is despatched, to keep you updated. Final delivery will be made by the DPD service.
If you did not receive an email with tracking details, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
- All our orders are shipped via a third party warehouse out of China and L.A. We predominately use DHL, USPS & DPD for deliveries to major cities.
- The DPD service will be used for deliveries within the UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden.
- EMS is used for deliveries to non-metro locations & Russia. Packages sent via EMS will be handed to your local postal service for final delivery.
You can track parcels via the DHL, TNT, USPS, DPD or the EMS websites.
You can also use the Réalisation Par tracking page: http://realisationpar.aftership.com
If you are having any problems tracking your items, please email email@example.com.
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES OR DUTIES?
Our main warehouse ships orders directly from China. Regulations for import duties and taxes applied to international purchases vary from country to country. We have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. Our garment prices and shipping costs are exclusive of all import duties and taxes. Réalisation does not cover any duties, taxes or associated fees which may be applied to your order by your local government and be payable upon delivery. Please be aware that you will be responsible for payment of these costs upon delivery of your package. Please contact your local customs offices for more information.
With the exception of destinations below, European & Canadian customers please note that import duties and taxes will be payable on top of your order upon delivery. All orders are sent Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU).
Orders shipped to Australian addresses are inclusive of GST.
Orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, will now have a VAT rate of 20% applied to the total order value at the checkout, and no extra charges will be payable upon delivery.
CALCULATING YOUR ORDER VALUE FOR TAXES OR DUTIES
When calculating your order value to your local currency, please remember that all our prices are charged in US Dollars (USD). Please note all our prices are exclusive of any possible import duties or taxes (DDU).
- Australian customers, should note that any order over the value of $1000 AUD will incur incoming customs and tax duties.
- US customers please note, that any individual orders over $800 USD will be subject to incoming import and customs tax duties.
- European & Canadian orders will be subject to import taxes and duties upon delivery.