Do you ship globally?
Yes we do! We offer international shipping to all destinations.
How much is shipping?
Each order is charged at a flat rate of $15 USD for standard shipping and $29 USD for express shipping.
Our shipping price is a flat rate regardless of location or how many pieces you order.
We are currently offering free standard shipping on orders over $300 USD.
*Please note: Shipping costs are exclusive of any import tax or customs duties which may be payable on delivery to your country. For more information see below.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
- Standard Shipping: 4-7 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
- Express International Shipping: 2-4 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
- Non-metro locations & Russia: 10-14 business days. Orders will be sent via EMS postal service. Express shipping to these locations is not available.
- The United Kingdom & Ireland: 10-14 business days. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
- EU: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden: 10-16 business days, depending on location. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
- China: 5-10 Business Days.
Please note that all shipping addresses must be entered in English.
How long after placing my order will it be shipped?
Please allow 1-2 working days from when your order is first placed for the warehouse to pick and pack your order for shipping. UK/EU orders will be shipped within 2-3 days of placing the order. Orders placed after the daily cut off or on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Northern Hemisphere customers this may mean that you are a day behind our team due to time zone differences. Please take note of this when considering delivery timeframes, especially for express orders.
Will I get a tracking number?
Once your order has been shipped, we send you an email containing a tracking number, which allows you to easily track the progress of your order. Please allow 48-hours from the time your order is first placed, until tracking information is made available. As we ship orders Monday - Friday, tracking details can only be supplied on weekdays.
Please note: Your order status will be marked as 'Order Received' until tracking details have been supplied to us by the courier. Your order status is changed to 'Shipped' after the package is already in transit.
Tracking details for orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, will not be made available until the parcels have arrived into the UK and are allocated with a local DPD delivery number. However, we will change your order status to 'Shipped' once it is in transit, to keep you updated. Final delivery to be made by the DPD service.
Please allow up to 5 days for the supply of tracking details for deliveries to Chinese addresses.
If you did not receive an email with tracking details or have questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Which courier do you use?
- All our orders are shipped via a third party warehouse out of China and L.A. We predominately use DHL & DPD for deliveries to major cities.
- The DPD service will be used for deliveries within the UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden.
- Yuangtong is used for deliveries to Chinese addresses.
- EMS is used for deliveries to non-metro locations & Russia. Packages sent via EMS will be handed to your local postal service for final delivery.
Australia: Australia Post
The UK: Parcelforce
France: La Poste
South Korea: Korea Post
Canada: Canada Post
Russia: Russian Post
You can track parcels via the DHL, DPD, Yuangtong or EMS websites.
You can also use the Réalisation tracking page: http://realisationpar.aftership.com
If you are having any problems tracking your items, please email email@example.com
Will I have to pay any taxes or duties?
Our main warehouse ships orders directly from China. Regulations for import duties and taxes vary from country to country. We have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. Unless otherwise stated, our garment prices and shipping costs are exclusive of all import duties and taxes. Réalisation does not cover any duties, taxes or associated handling fees which may be applied to your order by your local government. Please be aware that you will be responsible for payment of these costs upon delivery of your order. Please contact your local DHL or customs office for more information.
With the exception of destinations below, European, Canadian and Asian customers should note that import duties and taxes will be payable on top of your order upon delivery. All orders are sent Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU).
Orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, will now have a VAT rate of 20% applied to the total order value at the checkout, and no extra charges will be payable upon delivery.
Our prices are charged in US Dollars (USD). Please be aware of your local currency conversion rates when calculating the value of your order.
Australia: Orders shipped to Australian addresses are inclusive of GST. Orders over the value of $1000 AUD will incur additional import duties and taxes.
USA: Orders shipped to US addresses over the value of $800 USD will incur import taxes and duties.