DO YOU SHIP GLOBALLY?
Yes we do! We offer international shipping to all destinations.
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Each order is charged at a flat rate of $15 USD for standard shipping and $29 USD for express shipping.
Our shipping price is a flat rate regardless of location or how many pieces you order.
We are currently offering free standard shipping on orders over $300 USD.
*Please note: Shipping costs are exclusive of any import tax or customs duties which may be payable on delivery. For more information see below.
HOW LONG DOES SHIPPING TAKE?
1) Standard Shipping: 4-7 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
2) Express International Shipping: 2-4 business days to most major cities, world-wide.
3) Non-metro locations & Russia: 10-14 business days. Order will be sent via EMS postal service. Express shipping to these locations is not available.
4) The United Kingdom & Ireland: 10-14 business days. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
5) EU: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden: 10-16 business days, depending on location, refer to checkout for detailed timing. Express shipping is not available. VAT charged at checkout.
Note: There can be occasional customs or courier delays which may affect your delivery timeframe, these unfortunately are beyond our control. Please ensure your delivery address is attended during business hours to ensure you are able to accept delivery of your package. In most cases a signature will be required on delivery to confirm that the package has been received. We cannot deliver to PO boxes. It is not possible to ship to an alternative address after your order has been shipped.
HOW LONG AFTER PLACING MY ORDER WILL IT BE SHIPPED?
Please allow 1-2 working days from when your order is first placed for the warehouse to pick and pack your order for shipping. Our cut-off time for same day dispatch is 3 PM, (Australian Eastern Standard Time) Monday - Friday.
Note: UK/EU orders will be shipped within 3 days of placing the order.
Orders placed after the daily cut off or on the weekend will be shipped the following business day. Northern Hemisphere customers this may mean that you are a day behind our team due to time zone differences. Please take note of this when considering delivery timeframes, especially for express orders.
WILL I GET A TRACKING NUMBER?
Once your order has been shipped, we send you an email containing a tracking number, which allows you to easily track the progress of your order. Please allow 48-hours from the time your order is first placed, until tracking information is made available. As we ship orders Monday - Friday, tracking details can only be supplied on weekdays.
Please note: Your order status will be marked as 'Order Received' until tracking details have been supplied to us by the courier. Your order status is changed to 'Shipped' after the package is already in transit.
Tracking details for orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, will not be made available until the parcels have arrived into the UK and are allocated with a local DPD delivery number. However, we will change your order status to 'Shipped' once it is in transit, to keep you updated. Final delivery to be made by the DPD service.
If you did not receive an email with tracking details or have questions, please feel free to contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHICH COURIER DO YOU USE?
- All our orders are shipped via a third party warehouse out of China. We use DHL & DPD for deliveries to major cities.
- The DPD service will be used for deliveries within the UK, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden.
- EMS is used for deliveries to non-metro locations & Russia. Packages sent via EMS will be handed to your local postal service for final delivery.
You can track parcels via the DHL, DPD or the EMS websites.
You can also use the Réalisation tracking page: http://realisationpar.aftership.com
If you are having any problems tracking your items, please email email@example.com
WILL I HAVE TO PAY ANY TAXES OR DUTIES?
Our main warehouse ships orders directly from China. Regulations for import duties and taxes vary from country to country. We have no control over these charges and we cannot predict their amount. Unless otherwise stated, our garment prices and shipping costs are exclusive of import duties and taxes - orders are sent Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU). Réalisation does not cover any duties, taxes or associated handling fees which may be applied to your order on delivery and the customer will be responsible for payment of any such costs. Please contact your local DHL or customs office for more information.
Orders shipped to the United Kingdom, Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain & Sweden, will now have a VAT rate of 20% applied to the total order value at the checkout, and no extra charges will be payable upon delivery.
Australia: Orders shipped to Australian addresses are inclusive of GST.
CALCULATING YOUR ORDER VALUE FOR TAXES OR DUTIES
When calculating your order value to your local currency, please remember that all our prices are charged in US Dollars (USD). All our prices are exclusive of any possible import duties or taxes (DDU).
- Australian customers, should note that any order over the value of $1000 AUD will incur incoming customs duties. Customers should consider splitting large orders into seperate transactions.
- US customers please note, that any individual orders over $800 USD will be subject to incoming customs duties.Customers should consider splitting large orders into seperate transactions.
- European, Canadian & Asian orders will be subject to import taxes and duties upon delivery.
NON-ACCEPTANCE OF A DELIVERY:
If a customer will not accept delivery of their order, or should the necessary customs duties or taxes not be paid by the customer in order to complete the delivery, Réalisation will not be able to issue a refund on the full order price. Refunds can only be processed once the garment/s are received back at our warehouse. Therefore, any associated return fees as a result of a customer not taking delivery of their order will need to be deducted from the original order price within a refund.