Our updated strapless Iris now has detachable grosgrain straps that can be worn in three ways. Position 1: straps on and set slightly closer to the side seams. Position 2: straps on and moved to the hidden second loop that sits ever so closer to the middle of the bust. Position 3: strapless, remove the straps and tighten the drawstring at the bust to give you the right amount of cleavage. She has a waist seam and side zip to give you that perfect shape through the torso with a skirt that hits at midi length. The Iris - she's just as delicate as she is feminine, and oh so sweet!
- Midi length bustier dress
- Removable and adjustable grosgrain straps, can be worn with straps or strapless
- Adjustable tie front bust
- Cupped bust with pleat detail, same fit as our Devon and Ana
- Fitted waist panel
- Invisible zip at side seam
- No lining
- No need to wear a bra
- Sizing is considered smaller, if you are between sizes or have a larger ribcage or bust we recommend sizing up
- Updated fit from the previous Iris Dresses in ‘Hypnotic’ and ‘Pleasures - please consult the sizing chart, or reach out to our Customer Care team for sizing advice
Our Dreamgirl: Fia 5'6 wears XS and Yara 5'9 wears S.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
100% Silk Crepe
Dry Clean Only
Do not iron or press
Only use steam to remove creases
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in silk crepe de chine (CDC) - one of our core Réal fabrics, that we use in three different weights. Silk CDC is a densely woven silk, with a light lustre to the surface, and is generally not sheer, but for lighter weights and light coloured prints - we suggest should be paired with nude invisible underwear.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Iris is considered smaller. If you are in between sizes or have a larger ribcage or bust, we recommend the larger size.
Need some help? Send us an email