We are saying goodbye to The 'Sukita Slip in Ziggy' it’s your last chance buy. Get in quick before it's gone but not forgotten!
Sale item: Return for exchange or store credit only.
From the Limited Edition David Bowie Collection
A repeat print that is splashed with Ziggy Stardust and photographed by Masayoshi Sukita. The Sukita Slip here to take you out of the stardust dream and into Bowie reality. She’s silk satin and mini in length, has adjustable straps and a custom lace around the neck and hemlines.
©2022 Sukita The David Bowie Archive ® Under license to Perryscope Productions, LLC/Epic Rights, LLC.
- Silk sleepwear mini camisole dress
- Featuring specially designed black embroidered lace trim at bust and hem
- Bias Cut
- Adjustable straps
- Slip on style, no zip
- No lining
- Mini length, may not be suitable for those over 5'9
- If you are between sizes, have a larger bust or would like a little more length, then we would recommend sizing up
- Original ‘Ziggy’ black & red print on silk satin, featuring photographs by Masayoshi Sukita, 1973
- Limited Edition collector’s piece, a part of our ‘Bowie Réalisation’ capsule collection
Our Dreamgirls: Mariama 5'9, Amanda 5'8 and Emilia 5'7 all wear S.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
100% silk satin
Dry clean only
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in silk satin, one of our core Réal fabrics, which we have selected for its high-shine satin weave and lustrous, shiny appearance
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Sukita Slip is considered true to size. If you are in between sizes have a larger bust or want more length, we suggest you go a size up. Please consider the guide and your individual body type when choosing your size.
Need some help? Send us an email