- Product Details
About the Fabric
The silk mid-rise midi Memphis skirt with the sexy keyhole side opening will have you always on their mind. Pale blue, hip hugging in the oversized newspaper print named Burning Love, created from archival Elvis press, is a nod to his hometown Memphis, taking us back to where it all began. The perfect set when paired with the Tennessee top in Moody Blue, or for a more casual vibe, one of the Spinout tanks. The Memphis skirt is a little less conversation, a little more action.
© ABG EPE IP LLC
- Mid-rise midi length skirt
- Keyhole opening with adjustable tie at side seam
- Can be worn higher or lower on the hip depending on desired fit
- No lining
- Bias cut, slim fit style
- Sizing is considered standard
- Original navy and light blue ‘Moody Blue’ print, designed by Réalisation
- Limited edition collector’s piece, a part of our ‘Elvis Presley’ capsule collection
Our Dreamgirl: Amber 5'1 wears XS.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
100% Silk Jianhong Crepe
Dry clean only
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in silk jianhong crepe, one of our core Réal fabrics: a delicate crepe georgette with a lightly textured surface. We have selected this jianhong crepe with its lightweight, airy, and ever so slightly sheer nature in mind.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Memphis is considered true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend the larger size.
Need some help? Send us an email