Full time position
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
In this position your roles will include:
- The design and production of digital content for our social and web platforms
- The creation and set-up of weekly newsletters
- Collaboration with the Marketing and E-commerce team for the implementation of website updates such as new product launches, updates to web pages, homepage changeovers.
- Support and collaborate with the Digital Art Director with a variety of graphic assets needed for Creative, Marketing and Online teams.
- Research for design development
- Assisting in the retouching of imagery when needed
- Assisting in the cut downs of video footage from photoshoots and basic video edits for social media.
- Assistance with social media platforms such as Instagram and Tik Tok
- A bachelor's degree or diploma in graphic design or similar
- Strong skills in typography, composition and layout
- Highly skilled in Adobe creative suite: Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience with Web and Email platforms is preferred but not required.
- A basic understanding of video editing is essential (experience with Premiere pro a plus)
Please send your portfolio and CV through to: firstname.lastname@example.org