A fun fact about one of our Co-Founders: Swinging on a chair was the last straw at an all girls school, which led to a permanent expulsion for our Dreamgirl. She still refers to it as a non-negotiable suggestion, just like we do with this dress.
- The Luella has the body of 'The Ozzie' and the sleeve of 'The Valentina'
- It is made with silk crepe which has a more draped affect than the structured silk used in the Ozzie. As there is more movement in The Luella fabric it may feel like a slightly larger fit than the Ozzie.
- Invisible zip closure at the back.
- Lining in the skirt and chest
- Suitable for wearing a bra
- Original print 'Summer Loving Blue' designed by Réalisation
- Sizing is considered standard
Our Dreamgirls: Danielle 5'8 wears XS, Devon 5'10 wears S and Valentina 5'10 wears XS.
The Luella is a short mini dress and may not be suitable for anyone over 5'9".
We use flash photography. For best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
100% Silk Crepe
100% Silk Crepe lining in the skirt and the chest
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Luella is considered true to size. If you are in between sizes, we recommend the larger size.
Need some help? Send us an email