- Product Details
About the Fabric
Sexy...with that can't catch me if you try attitude, is what the Lauren is about. Length - she's hitting at the right spot - mid calf for those of medium height, a little higher for all you long legged ladies, still showing a flattering amount of leg if you're under 5'3. A velvet butterfly devoré top layer, with silk under-layer ready to be tied at the back to reveal only what's needed.
- Same shape as our 'Stephanie' dress
- Sleeveless midi length slip dress, with v-neckline and bias cut skirt
- Small gather detail at bust
- Adjustable silk tie at back waist
- Lined, with silk georgette lining
- No zip
- Suitable for wearing a bra
- Velvet Devoré fabric, featuring original ‘Luna Butterfly’ burn out, designed by Réalisation
- Sizing is considered standard, but if you are between sizes or have a larger bust we would suggest to size up
- Limited Edition collector’s piece, a part of our ’Touched by the Hand of Devon Lee’ capsule collection
Our Dreamgirl: Devon 5'9 wears S.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
20% Silk, 80% Viscose velvet devoré
100% silk georgette lining
Additional Note: the print placement of this style is random, so may differ slightly from imagery shown
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in our core silk and viscose blend velvet, with a speciality burn-out devoré design. The fine silk chiffon that is left behind in the devoré is delicate, so extra care should be taken when wearing.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Lauren is considered standard, however if you are between sizes or have a larger bust, we would recommend sizing up
Need some help? Send us an email