- Product Details
About the Fabric
Sheer, black, dotted with velvet butterflies and ready to be accessorised - introducing the Alana. That long slip shape that covers all bases in velvet devoré fabric. Show it all off with cheeky coloured underwear and add big bold earrings, or keep her more subtle with a perfect black knicker and sexy pump.
- Same shape as our 'Amber' dress
- Bias cut, full length slip dress
- Adjustable silk spaghetti straps
- Scooped neckline
- Semi sheer
- No Lining
- No zip
- Suitable for wearing a bra
- Velvet Devoré fabric, featuring original ‘Luna Butterfly’ burn out, designed by Réalisation
- Sizing is considered standard, but if you are between sizes or have a larger bust we would suggest to size up
- Limited Edition collector’s piece, a part of our ’Touched by the Hand of Devon Lee’ capsule collection
Our Dreamgirls: Ama 5'5.5 wears XS and Devon wears S.
Refer to our sizing chart for more detailed fit notes.
We use flash photography, for best colour accuracy of the garment, please refer to the fabric swatch image.
20% Silk, 80% Viscose velvet devoré
100% silk straps
Additional Note: the print placement of this style is random, so may differ slightly from imagery shown
AboutFabric:We carefully choose the type and weight of silk that we use for each design specifically. This style has been made in our core silk and viscose blend velvet, with a speciality burn-out devoré design. The fine silk chiffon that is left behind in the devoré is delicate, so extra care should be taken when wearing.
RÉALISATION SIZE GUIDE
The Alana dress is considered standard, however if you are between sizes or have a larger bust, we would recommend sizing up
Need some help? Send us an email